As a manufacturer of fabric labels we found it fitting to pivot and produce face mask for our customers. Our 100% cotton double layer face masks with woven elastic fits around the ears and are both soft and comfortable. We even add a signature specialty stitch to give our mask a little pizzazz. We have tons of fabrics from trendy to traditional so even the pickiest fashionista can find a desired design. Our face coverings are available in three sizes, children, ladies and men’s. Need a special fabric? We can certainly accommodate special orders of a dozen mask or more. The CDC recommends the following guidelines for proper face coverings:
- fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- be secured with ties or ear loops
- include multiple layers of fabric
- allow for breathing without restriction
- ability to Launder or hand washed daily and line or machine dry
Our cloth face coverings are not a replacement for N95 respirators or surgical mask. As recommended by the CDC, It is imperative that those mask continue to be reserved for healthcare workers, first responders, nurses, doctors and the like.
While our face masks are not medical grade, the tightly woven all cotton fabric we use is deemed by the CDC as a way to help slow or stop the spread of Covid19. The latest CDC studies show that many people with the Coronavirus suffer from very little or no symptoms at all. This means that the virus can easily spread between individuals who are in close range of each other. Coughing, sneezing or even speaking with someone in close proximity can transmit the virus from person to person (even if they show zero symptoms) Given these newest findings, the CDC recommends wearing cloth face mask coverings in public settings. Places like pharmacies, grocery stores, home improvement centers and the like are starting to require face mask to help slow the transmission of Covid19. Remember, once you have worn your mask in public it can accumulate the virus so please take precaution and launder them daily. Please be aware face masks are not recommended for children under the age of 2. Namemaker.com does not claim that their cloth face coverings will prevent anyone from contracting Covid19. Please wear face masks responsibly.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Processing for items are running as follows:
- For Personalized Ribbons approximately 10 business days + shipping time- add a week for custom artwork.
- For Woven Labels & Name Tapes: approximately 10 business days + shipping time
- For 100% Cotton Woven Labels (specially loomed in Europe): 3 to 5 weeks
- For Custom Printed labels with Standard Text - 2 weeks
- For Custom Printed Labels with Logos/Artwork- 3 weeks
- For Personalized Stickers approximately 3-5 business days + shipping time- add a week for custom artwork. (unless shipped with another item)
- For In-stock Non-Personalized Items- 2 business days + shipping time
* ALL TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE AND STANDARD ORDERS ARE NOT GUARANTEED BY A SPECIFIC DATE.