WHY AM I UNABLE TO LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT OR SEE MY PAST ORDERS...Our New and Improved website is on a new platform and easier to navigate. If you are ordering for the first time since March 1 2019, you will need to create a new account which is as easy as checking out and creating a password. To reach us by phone 800-241-2890. If you need assistance on previous orders, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will get back to you as soon as possible with the order details and links to place an order.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
ALL TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE AND STANDARD ORDERS ARE NOT GUARANTEED BY A SPECIFIC DATE. Processing for items are running as follows:
For Personalized Ribbons approximately 7-10 business days + shipping time- add a week for custom artwork.
For Woven Labels & Name Tapes: approximately 7-10 business days + shipping time
For 100% Cotton Woven Labels (specially loomed in Europe): 3 to 5 weeks + Shipping
For Custom Printed labels with Standard Text - 2 weeks + shipping
For Custom Printed Labels with Logos/Artwork- 3 weeks + shipping
For Personalized Stickers approximately 3-7 business days + shipping time- add a week for custom artwork. (unless shipped with another item)
For In-stock Non-Personalized Items- 2-5 business days + shipping time
*IMPORTANT- WHEN ORDERING MULTIPLE ITEMS, THE ITEM WITH THE LONGEST DELIVERY TIME FRAME WILL APPLY TO THE ENTIRE ORDER. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ADD AN ADDITIONAL WEEK DUE TO THE SHIPPING PROCESS.
WHY IS YOUR SHIPPING RATE SO HIGH FOR SMALL ITEMS?
Our shipping rate for both US and international orders is based on a one pound package with insurance up to $100. While many packages do not weigh one pound, Fed Ex automatically rounds up to the nearest pound so even small orders like 20 clothing labels would still be considered as a one pound package.
WHAT ARE YOUR SHIPPING / HANDLING FEES & WHAT SHIPPING SERVICES DO YOU USE?
Our Web Site is set up to pull the rates directly off of the web sites of whichever shipping service that you select. The United States Postal Service charges by the weight of your package, your delivery zip code, The state you live in as well as other factors which include rural area zip codes & home or business delivery. We offer both Fed Ex (you must call for this service) as well as United States Postal Service(USPS). You can visit either of these sites to see how their holiday schedules are running. We do charge a nominal handling fee which varies based on amount of items ordered. Please Keep in mind-Fed Ex Overnight & 2 Day air delivers on business days ONLY- NOT on Saturdays or Sundays.
The days listed are transit times and do not include the time it takes to make & process your order. We do offer Rush services which MUST be phoned in. Call us at 800-241-2890 to inquire.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
We do ship internationally. Once you have added items to your cart and check-out, you will be able to view the shipping fees for the country you have selected. PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept orders from Nigeria, Ghana, Indonesia, Romania, Malaysia, Singapore (along with a few other countries) due to a high volume of prior fraudulent occurrences. We reserve the right to refuse any order we deem suspicious, fraudulent or unacceptable for any reason. We reserve the right to perform additional credit card security checks when deemed necessary.
WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING POLICY?
We make every effort to get your items to you quickly and efficiently. We asked that you please double check your shipping address as additional shipping charges will apply if your package is returned to us for an invalid or incomplete address.
Once an order is placed and in the warehouse for processing, we can not change the shipping information. Signatures are required on some packages, failure to sign can result in the package being returned to us.
We will not be held responsible for incurring the fee on returned packages or for shipping the item back to you, so additional fees will apply. Since we have no control over the shipping carrier, if your item is damaged in the mail, please keep your damaged package so that we can file a claim. We also do not refund Rush or delivery fees for late deliveries due to acts of nature which include tornado, hurricane, snow, ice storms etc...) If this happens, call us immediately for further instructions. We are not responsible for refunding shipping and handling charges. If you choose to wave the signature and have the packaged delivered when you are not home, it will be your responsibility to pay for the cost of remaking and reshipping the item. There are some occasions if you order more than one item they might be shipped separately and arrive to you at different times.
DO YOUR IRON ON LABELS REALLY STAY ON?
This is one of the most common questions we receive and the answer is a great big YES! Sorry to brag, but our iron on material actually gives us the right to do so. It has worked for us for over 70 years! When you iron on one of our labels to clothing or fabric, it creates a bond that permanently adheres the two pieces together. This process is far superior to the stick on clothing labels (that other companies sell) which sit on top of the fabric and fall off once washed. Our labels will not fade & will undoubtedly withstand high heat washing, drying, dry cleaning, etc... We sell to thousands of nursing care facilities who will back up this claim. What is so ironic, is that we often receive calls from customers requesting instruction on how to remove the labels from their clothing that they are donating.
ARE RUSH ORDERS AVAILABLE?
ALL RUSH orders must be phoned in to our customer service department at
VIEW RUSH FEES & SCHEDULE HERE
Shipping charges are extra. You may choose overnight, 2nd day air or ground service- we will rate shop your price according to your zip code and delivery area.
Please Keep in mind-Fed Ex Overnight & 2 Day air delivers on business days ONLY- NOT on Saturdays or Sundays.
HOW DO I ORDER A GIFT CERTIFICATE?
1. Add the gift certificate to your cart
2. Click the check-out option
3. The next screen allows you to enter a name, email address & message. If you would like it emailed
directly to your recipient enter their information, If you would like it emailed to you enter your information.
4. If you choose to send the certificate code to yourself, click below for a certificate form, you can print it out, write on it and wrap it up for your recipient.
5. Click here for a fill in Name Maker gift certificate form to present to your recipient
CAN I RETURN MY ITEMS EVEN IF I DO NOT LIKE THE PRODUCT OR COLORS I CHOOSE?
ALL SALES ARE FINAL and we regret at this time that we do not accept refunds or exchanges on any personalized items, or for the dislike of your color choice. Every order we process is done on a custom basis so if you have any doubt about what you are ordering we can gladly send you a sample.
Since we print exactly what you send us, we strongly suggest you carefully PROOF READ your order. We will not be responsible for re-printing an order you have entered or sent incorrectly.
CAN I REQUEST SAMPLES OR PROOFS?
We want our customers to be satisfied with the quality of our products or to be able to color match for a specific event. Therefore, we will gladly send out up to 3 different free stock (NON-CUSTOMIZED) samples of our ribbon colors mailed (first class USPS) within the USA. Customers needing expedited samples or samples sent overseas must pay shipping fees. Please email email@example.com with the ribbon colors you are interested in receiving.
Due to the nature of our printing process, equipment changes & set up times, we are unable to print your specific text, artwork, logo or colors on any of our samples.
If you have placed an order and are interested in seeing an actual printed sample or emailed photo of your actual item (prior to us running the entire order) you will need to order a press proof. The cost of press proofs vary due to equipment and set up times. Please be aware, press proofs may add additional time to your turnaround. If you would like an emailed digital proof the fee is $10 per proof.
YOU OFFER SO MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF CLOTHING LABELS WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES?
COMPLETELY WOVEN LABEL- This is defined as a label that is made on a manufacturing loom where as threads come together to weave the entire label You can identify this by turning the label over & you will see the threads. We offer 100% completely woven cotton woven labels
PRINTED LABEL- A printed label is a label that uses indelible(non-fading) printing ink. Using various specialty processes, ink is machine stamped or printed onto the label material. Label materials can include polyester, taffeta, satin, iron on, cotton, etc...
WOVEN LABEL WITH PRINTING ON IT - A combination label involves both processes. We loom large quantities of our woven labels with cute designs or borders and then are able to personalize them by using a special printing process to add your own name, company name, etc...
WHY DOES MY ORDER GET CHARGED PRIOR TO SHIPPING?
Since all of our orders are custom & done on an individual basis, we must charge as they come in on the web, fax, phone or mail.
WHAT IF MY ITEMS ARE MISPRINTED OR DAMAGED IN SHIPPING?
If your order is misprinted or damaged, we will happily replace the EXACT order you placed and promptly ship it to you. You do not have the option to alter wording, color choice, etc.
We are committed to make your item exactly as you specify (unless it is a special request we are unable to accommodate) therefore, we keep a printed sample of each item we make. We are then able to go back and review the item if there is an issue with an order.
Since we have no control over the shipping carrier, if your item is damaged in the mail, please keep your damaged package so that we can file a claim. Call us immediately for further instructions. We are not responsible for refunding shipping and handling charges.
CAN I USE MY OWN LOGO/ARTWORK/SPECIAL FONT?
Yes, we offer completely custom printed labels & custom printed ribbon with your logo/artwork. NEED HELP with formatting or creating your artwork please call, fax or write us with your requirements.
IS YOUR RIBBON WASHABLE?
No Our ribbon is NOT washable. Our Ribbon is meant to be used for decorative purposes. If you need something durable for your items, you will need to order under the clothing labels section and not from our personalized ribbon section.
HOW MUCH RIBBON DO I NEED FOR MY PROJECT?
1. Take a piece of string or ribbon and tie it around your gifts, boxes or favors exactly the way you want the finished product to look like a bow, knot, etc...
2. Cut it to size, then measure the piece of ribbon or string.
3. Multiply the size of your cut piece times the number of items you will be using the ribbon on.
4. Lastly, divide your total ribbon inches by 36 (this is the total amount of yards you will need for your items)
WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS & CONTACT INFORMATION?
Our customer service department is open M-T 9 to 4:00 EST
Phone number 1.800.241.2890
Name Maker Inc
5390 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard Suite 210
Norcross, GA 30071
DO YOU SELL TRADE OR SHARE CUSTOMER INFORMATION WITH OTHER COMPANIES?
Name Maker Inc DOES NOT sell, trade or share customer information with any other companies.
Information we gather from the customer is strictly for the purpose of fulfilling, charging and shipping the customers orders. We collect phone numbers and email addresses in case we need to contact the customer regarding their order.
We do send out mailers and coupons, if you do not wish to receive these or would like to notify us of a change of address, please contact customer service at the above.
We consider credit card fraud a very serious criminal offense. If there is any doubt about an order placed, we will contact you via email or phone, so we can verify that it is valid. If we cannot resolve the suspect transaction we will cancel the order with no notice or correspondence sent.
TERMS OF SERVICE
By checking the terms & agreement box during checkout you are agreeing to abide by all terms and conditions listed here by Name Maker Inc.
1. ORDERS CAN NOT BE CHANGED OR CANCELLED ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
2. Name Maker Inc does not allow refunds or exchanges on any personalized items, including but not limited to a dislike of color choice, a dislike of type style, font or wording selection, or dislike of print color selected.
3. I understand that my order will be immediately charged upon placement since all orders are custom & done on an individual basis, Name Maker immediately charges the payment as they come in on the web, fax, phone or mail.
4. If I have submitted an order with an error on it or unusable artwork, I understand I will be contacted for new artwork or additional information regarding the issue. If I attempt to cancel that order because I am unable to provide the required information, I will be subject to any an all liquidation and cost associated with the production already put into that order.
5. I have thoroughly proof read my order and I have verified that spelling and content are correct. I am satisfied with the products I have ordered and I understand that my product will print EXACTLY as I have typed it with the color selections I have selected. I understand that I cannot make any changes once my order is placed and that I assume all responsibility for my own typographical errors.
6. I have thoroughly read and understand the description of each and all products I am ordering and agree that If I have any questions regarding these products I have already contacted Name Maker for an explanation regarding these items.
7. I understand that Name Maker Inc. retains a physical printed sample of each item I order that is archived, should there be any disputes about what I receive.
8. I understand that if I select to send my orders via first class mail that the orders are not able to be tracked and are not traceable. Name Maker Inc. will not be responsible for remakes if the Post Office does not deliver the order.
9. I have thoroughly read, understand & agree to all of Name Maker Inc. manufacturing, production, payment, shipping and delivery policies and procedures.