Custom Iron-On Clothing Labels
Create Custom Iron-On Clothing Labels With Name Maker
NameMaker specializes in manufacturing small and large quantities of personalized clothing labels, including iron-on and sew on labels, cotton woven labels and more. With a minimum purchase of just 10 iron-on personalized clothing labels, we're the economical solution for all your custom label needs, both large and small. Our labels are a great accent to all your creative projects, especially for custom clothing lines.
We offer a huge variety of traditional and contemporary custom clothing labels. Iron on with ease and you’re set to go in style.
Iron On Personalized Clothing Labels In A Snap
Whether you've made a custom garment for a loved one, or you produce designer products for sale, your custom clothing deserves an equally beautiful label. Let us help you find the perfect finishing touch with printed woven label options including:
- Logo and text labels
- Personalized woven labels for gifts
- Vintage sewing labels
- Size and care clothing tags
- Prayer shawl labels and religious clothing tags
Our custom-printed clothing labels are available in various fabrics, including linen and cotton, and we offer a wide assortment of colors and text styles. Choose from dozens of unique designs and styles, or upload a design to create your own custom iron-on clothing labels. Machine washable and dry clean friendly, our labels and will last the life of your custom-made clothing.
Tips and Tricks for Attaching Custom Iron-on Clothing Labels to Garments
Our iron-on personalized clothing labels are the perfect way to give your designs an authentic feel. Our labels are often used to identify the owner of a piece of clothing, especially in situations where clothes can be easily mixed up. The following are a few simple, no-fuss ways you can attach your new clothing labels:
- Iron the Label: The easiest option for attaching your clothing label is to iron it onto the garment. Iron a label with an adhesive onto the piece of clothing. This option also allows you to remove the label if ever needed easily.
- Stitch the Label on All Four Sides: Take your ready-made label and stitch all four sides of it anywhere on the garment. Typically, the upper back near the seam is the most common place to attach clothing labels.
- Stitch the Label into a Seam: In order to stitch a clothing label into a seam, simply turn three ends under and stitch them in place prior to attaching the label to the garment.
- Stitch a Loop into a Seam: If you're working with a long, slender clothing label, fold each end up to create two 90-degree angles. Then, place parchment paper or thin cotton fabric over the label to iron the two ends in place. Now, you'll be able to sew in the label with ease.
Our top-quality products are 100% customizable and feature laundry-safe fabric. Browse our selection of custom clothing labels, iron-on or sew-in, and contact us with any questions. We can even send you a printed sample or email you a photo of your iron-on personalized clothing labels before we run your entire order. Costs will vary due to equipment and set up times. In addition, press proofs can add additional time to your turnaround time. If you would simply like an emailed digital proof, the fee is just $10 per proof.
Want to see a few labels in person? We will send you up to three complementary, non-customized stock samples so you can experience the incredible quality for yourself. This is a great way to color match for a specific material or brand standard. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the clothing label colors you're interested in seeing. Please note, expedited samples and those that are shipped outside the U.S. will pay shipping fees.